Job Location: Bangalore/Coimbatore
Industry: Service Industry
Domain: US Revenue Cycle Management
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Improve the customer Satisfaction and Improve Customer Experience
- Manage the operations within the budget and deliver against the bottom-line goals. Work on the resource planning and Mange the processes within set Gross/Net Margin goal (Manage the P & L)
- Ensure Operations teams consistently meet predetermined metrics to achieve business objectives and customer SLAs.
- Improve the KPIs, implement and monitor the governance plan to ensure the KPIs are met at different levels.
- Review performance of the team members and provide direction and support to improve service delivery and performance of the team.
- Build and manage high performing team. Create a positive work environment and work culture. Improve the employee retention rates.
- Identify and resolve problem situations and implement corrective and preventive actions and process controls to contain and prevent the issues and continually improve the processes.
- Ensure contingency plans are in place for all services to include business recovery/Continuity plans.
- Work with Transition team, CSM and other stake holders for seamless transition.
- Support the sales team in the pre-sales activities with analysis, participation in the sales meetings.
- Leverage, Adopt and Use Technology to improve performance and streamline the processes.
- Work on the capacity planning/ resource planning vs. forecasted workload with the clients and effective resource utilization
- Create Center of Excellence on the key areas
- Work with Support teams to facilitate smooth operation workflow
- Maintain compliance in process with HIPAA and SOC and other standards and adhere to company policies
- 15+ years of total work experience in US Healthcare Industry.
- 5+ years in leadership position (Operations Manager & above) mid-size RCM operations and proven experience in operations and leadership roles.
- Have experience in managing multiple teams/ locations and manage the End to End RCM processes
- Good with KPIS, Metrics and Process Management
- Excellent communications and Presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Good problem-solving aptitude and Analytical skills
- Graduation in any discipline. MBA is preferred